[Elsnet-list] Re: Call for Participation: Workshop on Speaker biometrics and VoiceXML 3.0

Kazuyuki Ashimura ashimura at w3.org
Thu Dec 18 16:02:19 CET 2008

I'd like to remind you all that the Speaker biometrics and VoiceXML 3.0
position papers are due today, 18 December for the March 2009 Workshop.

If you are interested, but need an extension, please let me know as
soon as possible.  Here is the link to the call for participation:
http://www.w3.org/2008/08/siv/cfp.html

This Workshop will be held in Menlo Park, California on 5-6 March,
2009.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki Ashimura
Workshop co-Chair

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura at w3.org
voice: +81.466.49.1170 / fax: +81.466.49.1171