[Elsnet-list] Computer Architectural Support for Natural Language processing

Virajith Jalaparti virajith at iitk.ac.in
Wed Feb 6 06:19:58 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
I am currently doing a course in Computer Architecture and am thinking
of designing an architecture that would be more efficient in processing
various algorithms/applications related to NLP.
I would like to know if there are any algorithms/applications that are
being inhibited by the current architectures.
I don't have any proper knowledge of NLP and hope that some one would
help me out in this issue.
Please reply ASAP
Regards,
Virajith