[Elsnet-list] CFP 4th IEEE Workshop on Perception and Interactive Technologies for Speech-Based Systems 2008

Wolfgang Minker wolfgang.minker at uni-ulm.de
Sat Jan 26 09:10:53 CET 2008

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. Please
distribute this call for papers among your colleagues.

**February 10, 2008: Deadline for Long, Short and Demo Papers**

Following previous successful workshops between 1999 and 2006, the

4TH TUTORIAL AND RESEARCH WORKSHOP
PERCEPTION AND INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR SPEECH-BASED SYSTEMS
(PIT08)

will be held at the Kloster Irsee in southern Germany from June 16 to
June 18, 2008.

Please follow this link to visit our workshop website
http://it.e-technik.uni-ulm.de/World/Research.DS/irsee-workshops/pit08/introduction.html

Submissions will be short/demo or full papers of 4-10 pages.

Important dates:
**February 10, 2008: Deadline for Long, Short and Demo Papers**
March 15, 2008: Author notification
April 1, 2008: Deadline for final submission of accepted paper
April 18, 2008: Deadline for advance registration
June 7, 2008: Final programme available on the web

The workshop will be technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Signal
Processing Society. It is envisioned to publish the proceedings in the
LNCS/LNAI Series by Springer.

We welcome you to the workshop.

Elisabeth André, Laila Dybkjaer, Wolfgang Minker, Heiko Neumann,
Michael Weber, Roberto Pieraccini

PIT'08 Organising Committee

--
Wolfgang Minker