[Elsnet-list] Online Survey - Extraction of relationship information from natural language texts

Nadja Richter richtern at in.tum.de
Thu Jul 24 13:39:17 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I am currently doing research for my diploma thesis at the Technical
University Munich, Department of Computer Science. My topic is
“automatic extraction of relationship information from natural language
texts”.

For my thesis I developed “People Survey”, an online survey aimed at
collecting social relationship data. The goal is to collect data that
can be used as “gold standard” for testing automatic methods of
extracting social relationship information from texts.

I am writing to this list because I am looking for participants for my
survey. It would be great if you could participate in the survey and
spread the word. Thank you!

Here is how to participate in the survey:

1. Please go to

http://peoplesurvey.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/PeopleSurvey/introduction.xhtml

2. Please follow the instructions there.

Privacy note:

The information obtained in this survey will not be used for any
promotional purposes. All data will be analyzed completely anonymously.
No data will be delivered to any third party.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Nadja Richter