[Elsnet-list] GALA 2008 submission deadline extended to 1 JULY

Zsofia Ruttkay zsofi at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Jun 10 10:37:30 CEST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The GALA08 submission deadline has been extended to *1 July 2008*.

So far we have not received enough submissions, in spite of the fact
that I had heard from several people  that they were planning to submit,
many for the first time.

It would be a pity to break a tradition.  There is much work to be
shown. Past years GALA Finals were a valuable reference for the
community and real fun.  So I hope we will have a similar event in
September 2008 in Tokyo too. We need your contribution for this.

As you know, the submission is basically a movie of 2-4 minutes,
demonstrating your reporter, your embodied agent-related application or
tool. Details of the call are to be found at:

http://hmi.ewi.utwente.nl/gala/

 So you are kindly asked::

-          *to let me know asap of your intention* of using the extended
deadline
(mail to: zsofi at cs.utwente.nl <mailto:zsofi at cs.utwente.nl>).

-         * **to make your submission by 1 July*, according to the
details on the GALA website.

 With regards,

Zsofia Ruttkay
co-chair of GALA08