[Elsnet-list] European Opportunities (Computational Linguistics)

info at voxid.co.uk info at voxid.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 08:09:58 CET 2008

VoxID is now a preferred supplier to voice technology companies on an
international basis with positions varying from:

Following our success at http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/ we now
have an immediate requirement for a Computational Linguist who has
experience in :
> Grammars and parsing for spontaneous speech.
> Statistical methods.
> At least basic programming ability (shell scripts, Perl, awk).
> Spell-checkers, grammar checkers, auto correcting tools and
> predictive typing.
> Experience with Automatic Speech Recognition technology.
> Probabilistic Language Modelling
> Phonetics
> Multi-lingual

We are interested in representing any individuals who have voice
technology experience and believe they can add value to one of our
clients, If you are willing to relocate or NOT we can help with your
next career move.
For more information visit www.voxid.co.uk or e-mail CV's / letters to
info at voxid.co.uk