[Elsnet-list] Call for Participation 4th IEEE Workshop on Perception and Interactive Technologies for Speech-Based Systems 2008

Wolfgang Minker wolfgang.minker at uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 26 16:33:17 CET 2008

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. Please
distribute this call for papers among your colleagues.

**                 Registration now open                     **

Following previous successful workshops between 1999 and 2006, the

4TH IEEE TUTORIAL AND RESEARCH WORKSHOP
PERCEPTION AND INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR SPEECH-BASED SYSTEMS
(PIT08)

will be held at the Kloster Irsee in southern Germany from June 16 to
June 18, 2008.

Please follow this link to visit our workshop website
http://it.e-technik.uni-ulm.de/World/Research.DS/irsee-workshops/pit08/introduction.html

Important dates:

April 18, 2008: Deadline for advance registration
June 7, 2008: Final programme available on the web

The workshop will be technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Signal
Processing Society.

We welcome you to the workshop.

Elisabeth André, Laila Dybkjaer, Wolfgang Minker, Heiko Neumann,
Michael Weber, Roberto Pieraccini

PIT'08 Organising Committee

--
Wolfgang Minker