[Elsnet-list] Opprtunity of Interest - University of Sydney

Natalia Rosa n.rosa at usyd.edu.au
Sun Nov 2 23:15:51 CET 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Natalia Rosa, I work within the Recruitment Centre at The
University of Sydney, and I was hoping you could help me with this matter.

It would be great if you could forward this email to relevant professionals
or post it on your website.

I really appreciate your help.

The School of Information Technologies at the University of Sydney is
committed to excellence in research, teaching and consultancy. The School's
research activities, often interdisciplinary and internationally
collaborative, are focussed on algorithimics and applications, enterprise
computing, human centered computing and IT applications in health care.

The School currently seeks a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer to conduct research
and teaching in Financial Text Mining within the broader scope of
Computational Linguistics. This is an outstanding opportunity to participate
in well-funded collaborative studies with leading researchers both within
the School and across other disciplines, including Economics and Business,
Finance and the Capital Markets Co-Operative Research Centre (CRC).

This role will, in conjunction with researchers at the Capital Markets CRC,
conduct financial text mining research projects. Developing computational
linguistics and computer science syllabi, delivering lectures, supervising
research students and delivering outreach education services for high school
students will also be key components of this position.

Closing Date: 10 November 2008

For more information or to apply online please visit:
http://positions.usyd.edu.au/steam142922email

Warm Regards,

Natalia

Natalia Rosa| Junior Researcher