[Elsnet-list] TABU Dag 2009: June 11 – 12, 2009, University of Groningen

Martijn Wieling wieling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:39:34 CET 2008

TABU Dag 2009: June 11 – 12, 2009, University of Groningen

It is our pleasure to announce the 30th TABU Dag which will take place
on June 11-12, 2009 in Groningen, The Netherlands. The conference is
organized by the Center for Language and Cognition Groningen (CLCG).

TABU Dag is an annual conference on general linguistics. It provides a
scientific platform for linguistic researchers to present and discuss
their current work and to get inspired by plenary speakers. We
especially encourage young researchers, like MA students, PhD students
and post-docs to participate!

Due to its 30th anniversary, TABU Dag 2009 will last for two days
instead of one. This will provide us with the opportunity to extend
the linguistic areas covered and to welcome a higher number of
researchers and keynote speakers (one in the area of computational
linguistics).

You are very welcome to participate at TABU Dag 2009. The call for
papers will be send out later. More information about TABU Dag 2009
can be found at our website http://www.let.rug.nl/tabudag/.

For further questions, please contact us at: tabudag at rug.nl

We look forward to seeing you in June 2009 in Groningen!

The organizing committee:
Diana Dimitrova, Myrte Gosen, Dörte Hessler, Alexandra Lenz and Martijn Wieling