[Elsnet-list] IBIS Journal: Call for Article Submissions

Dr. Sven Abels imapnews at abelssoft.de
Tue Sep 30 09:42:28 CEST 2008

Call for Article Submissions for the Open Access IBIS Journal
        - Interoperability in Business Information Systems -
                          ISSN: 1862-6378

     Call for article submissions, deadline: 14.11.2008
                    http://www.ibis-journal.net

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to encourage to submit articles for inclusion in the next issue of the International Journal of Interoperability in
Business Information Systems (IBIS). IBIS is an Open Access journal which is freely available and has a high visibility.

We are interested in both theoretical and practical research. We are also interested in case studies and results of recently
finished research projects. Although our focus is on research results, we also accept a small amount of practical articles.
Contributions should be original and unpublished and are required to have a high quality.

Topics of the journal include, but are not limited to:
  * Integration of business information systems
  * Enterprise modeling for Interoperability
  * Interoperability architectures and frameworks
  * Interoperability of business standards
  * Service-oriented architectures and web services for interoperability
  * Model-driven architectures for interoperability
  * Intelligent mediators
  * Coupling of information systems
  * Interoperability of classification systems
  * (Semi-)Automatic transformation of standards
  * Interoperability of (meta) models
  * Semantic integration concepts
  * Interoperability between domain specific standards
  * Semantic analysis of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
  * Interoperability of catalog based information systems
  * Cooperation in heterogeneous information systems
  * Ontology matching, merging and aligning
  * Semantic combination of heterogeneous standards
  * Ontology- and model management
  * Interoperability of sector specific systems

Authors are encouraged to submit high quality articles online at http://www.ibis-journal.net. Please carefully look at the
submission guidelines to prepare your submission. A template is provided for download on our website. All submissions
should be performed online using our online submission system.

Current timeline for issue:
  *	14.11.2008 - Deadline for Submissions
  *	05.12.2008 - Acceptance notifications
  *	20.12.2008 - Submission of Camera Ready Articles

We accept:
  * Full article submissions: up to 20.000 characters
  * Short article submissions: 3.000-5.000 characters
  * Reviews and comments: 1.000 - 3.000 characters

In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at: info at ibis-journal.net

Best regards,

your IBIS-Editorial team

info at ibis-journal.net