[Elsnet-list] Job posting request

Roe, Deanna Deanna.Roe at nuance.com
Thu Apr 16 15:51:43 CEST 2009

Hi Elsnet,

Could you please let me know if it is possible to advertise an open
position below?

Is it relevant to your site?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Deanna

DEANNA ROE

HR Senior Recruiter EMEA

+44 7717 506622 Mobile

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Job title: Professional Services Manager, APAC,

Location: Sydney, Australia

Industry: IVR / Speech Technology

Company: Nuance

Closing date: 31 May 2009

Company overview:

Nuance is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for
businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies,
applications and services make the user experience more compelling by
transforming the way people interact with information and how they
create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and
thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory
assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records,
telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing
documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those
experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.

As the Professional Services Manager in the APAC region, based from our
North Sydney office, you will lead a dynamic team that envisions,
creates and deploys Nuance's next-generation interactive speech
recognition/verification applications. You will deliver state of the art
custom software solutions to major clients using our speech recognition
and speech synthesis software and our partners' hardware and software
platforms. You would work directly with Nuance partners, customers,
subcontractors, as well as Nuance Technical Staff and Sales. Your job is
fast-paced and challenging as you push the technology to its optimum
with Nuance customers around the world.

Responsibilities

*	Delivery of large scale speech deployments across the APAC
region
*	Tracking and reporting project financials to the Manager of
Network Enterprise Services
*	Risk management of Nuance projects
*	Project responsibility for technical staff
*	Managing change control process
*	Managing communications plans
*	Producing stakeholders reports
*	Ensuring VSOE compliance within projects
*	Preparing, assisting with bid responses and Statements of Work
for new projects
*	Ensuring compliance to project methodology
*	Management of the delivery of third party software and
integration components
*	Presenting project methodology and processes to customers in
presales capacity.
*	Resource planning and aligning the plan with the sales roadmap.

Qualifications:

*	Strong Project Management experience in a Professional Services
capacity (Minimum of 7 years)
*	Strong background with software technologies. Experience with
IVR and/or speech technologies is a big plus.
*	A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is
required and PMI certification or similar is highly desirable.
*	Overnight travel would be expected as part of this role

If you are interested to apply:

Please send your resume to Deanna.roe at nuance.com