[Elsnet-list] 2nd CFS: DigitalWorld 2010, February 15-20,
2010 / St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
invitation at iariaannounce.org
Mon Aug 10 19:28:35 CEST 2009
Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow scientists to contribute to the following federated events.
Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to those potentially interested to submit.
===== Call for Submissions =======
DigitalWorld 2010, February 10-15, 2010 - St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
DigitalWorld 2010 is a federated event focusing on advanced topics concerning all digital aspects in our society. Nowadays, most of the economic activities and business models are driven by the unprecedented evolution of theories and technologies. The impregnation of these achievements into our society is present everywhere, and it is only question of user education and business models optimization towards a digital society.
Submission (full paper) deadline: October 5, 2009.
Submissions must be electronically done using the "Submit a Paper" button on the entry page of each conference.
For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for Papers.
Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and Posters or Work in Progress are welcome.
Workshop proposals and Panel proposals on challenging topics are encouraged.
All topics are open to both research and industry contributions: theories, systems, standards, projects, initiatives, commercial systems, studies, or visionary ideas.
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line Journals (http://www.iariajournals.org) and in the Journals mentioned on the conferences' sites.
- ICDS 2010, The Fourth International Conference on Digital Society
- CYBERLAWS 2010, The First International Conference on Technical and Legal Aspects of the e-Society
- ICQNM 2010, The Fourth International Conference on Quantum, Nano and Micro Technologies
- GEOProcessing 2010, The Second International Conference on Advanced Geographic Information Systems, Applications, and Services
- eTELEMED 2010, The Second International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine
- eKNOW 2010, The Second International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management
- eL&mL 2010, The Second International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-line Learning
- ACHI 2010, The Third International Conferences on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions
Featuring also the workshops
- WEBONT 2010, The First International Workshop on Ontologies on the Web
- MLMB 2010, The First International Workshop on Applications of Machine Learning Techniques in Medicine and Biology
- BUSMMed 2010, The International Workshop on Business Modeling for the Next Generation of Telemedicine Systems and Services
IARIA Publicity Board
DigitalWorld Advisory Committees
To stop receiving notices about DigitalWorld, please reply with "DROP DigitalWorld elsnet-list at elsnet.org" in the subject field.
To receive notices about specific topics only, please reply with "TOPIC CHANGE elsnet-list at elsnet.org" in the subject field, and the specific topics in the email body.
To stop receiving any notice, please reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE elsnet-list at elsnet.org" in the subject field.
More information about the Elsnet-list