[Elsnet-list] Summer Internships at Telefonica (Barcelona, Spain)

XAVIER ANGUERA MIRO xanguera at tid.es
Thu Dec 3 15:53:10 CET 2009

 */Interested in coming to Barcelona (Spain) to do multidisciplinary

 research?/*

 Telefonica Research Lab, Barcelona started in November 2006 and is now

 growing strong. The Multimedia Team within Telefonica Research is a

 multidisciplinary and international research team working in the areas

 of: Multimedia data analysis and novel multimedia applications,

 recommender systems and personalization, mobile HCI, human-centric

 computing and urban computing.

 We accept PhD student intern applications all year around and we have

 slots for short-term as well as long-term academic visitors.

 Interns will collaborate with one or more top-researchers in our lab.

 Scientific excellence is very important to us and we regularly publish

 our work in top venues.

 Our lab is located in vibrant Barcelona, a historic Mediterranean city

 with lively urban culture, amazing Gaudi architecture, beautiful

 beaches and a growing center for international research. In addition,

 weather is sunny and pleasant all year-round...

 You can find more information about the group

 here: http://research.tid.es/multimedia

 To apply for an intern position, please send an e-mail

 to careers_research at tid.es<mailto:careers_research at tid.es> <mailto:careers_research at tid.es> with

 subject: MM Team Intern Application, and please include your CV.

 We offer competitive internship packages and the opportunity to spend

 a few months working in a growing and fast pace lab in an open and

 collaborative research environment.

Xavier Anguera, PhD
Research Scientist
Multimedia group