[Elsnet-list] IBIS Journal: New issue published

Dr. Sven Abels imapnews at abelssoft.de
Sat Feb 14 23:33:18 CET 2009

          								IBIS Journal
        - Interoperability in Business Information Systems -
                          ISSN: 1862-6378

IBIS – Issue 3 (1), 2009 available now
======================================

Dear collegues,

we are proud to present you the new issue 3 (1) 2009 (issue 8) of the international Journal of Interoperability in Business
Information Systems (IBIS).

IBIS is an Open Access Journal, which you may download and read free of charge.
To download the latest issue, please visit
http://www.ibis-journal.net

With this issue, we have started a new year of IBIS - Interoperability in Business Information Systems.

For this issue we have provided an exciting overview about research activities in Euopean Interoperability:

	Editorial

	Quality Evaluation of a Business Process Semantic Annotations Approach
	Yun Lin, John Krogstie

	Special Report on Research Projects in the European Interoperability Area:

		Interop-VLab
		Gash Bhullar

		SOA4All: Enabling a Web of Billions of Services
		Sven Abels

		BREIN: Business Objective Driven Reliable and Intelligent Grids
		for Real Business
		Henar Muñoz Frutos, Ioannis Kotsiopoulos

		STASIS: Software for Ambient Semantic Interoperable Services
		Paul Cranner

		SEMIC.EU: A collaborative approach
		to semantic interoperability in eGovernment
		Renke Fahl-Spiewack

		NEXOF RA: A Reference Architecture for the NESSI Open Service Framework
		Vadim Chepegin, Stuart Campbell

	Call for Article Submissions

Best regards,

Sven Abels