[Elsnet-list] JASMP special issue on "Animating Virtual Speakers or Singers from Audio: Lip-Synching Facial Animation"

gerard bailly gerard.bailly at gipsa-lab.inpg.fr
Thu Feb 19 20:21:20 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,
  I hope that everybody interested in the workshop is aware of this call
for papers: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/asmp/si/lsfa.html
  Deadline March 1, 2009. Follows the LIPS challenge organized at
Interspeech 2009 in Brisbane.
  Yours sincerely.
Gérard Bailly

Gregor Hofer has written:

--
Gerard Bailly (gerard.bailly_at_gipsa-lab.inpg.fr)
CNRS Director of Research