[Elsnet-list] DEFT' 09 Workshop

Martine Hurault-Plantet Martine.Hurault-Plantet at limsi.fr
Fri Jun 12 15:20:52 CEST 2009

DEFT'09 Workshop- June 22, 2009 - Paris

The closing workshop for the 2009 edition of the DEFT text mining challenge
will be held on Monday, June 22, in Paris, at LIP6 laboratory (Laboratoire
d'Informatique de l'Université Paris 6), 104 avenue du Président Kennedy.

The aim of this year's challenge was multilingual opinion analysis. Details of
the challenge, along with the workshop's programme, can be found on the
challenge's website:
http://deft09.limsi.fr/index.php?id=1&lang=en

During this workshop, which we wish to be as widely open as possible,
discussions will be proposed, concerning this year's challenge. Following a
general overview of the evaluation campaign, and of results obtained by the
competitors, the workshop will feature each participant's contribution, along
with two invited lectures on text mining. Finally, we shall discuss about how
to organize the next edition of the challenge.

In order to attend the DEFT workshop, you must register on the site
http://deft09.limsi.fr/index.php?id=10&lang=en
Registration is free, but it is required for getting access to the workshop's
location.