[Elsnet-list] SLaTE 2009 - CALL FOR DEMONSTRATIONS

Martin Russell M.J.RUSSELL at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 19 18:38:04 CEST 2009

SLaTE 2009 - CALL FOR DEMONSTRATIONS
================================

The ISCA workshop of Speech and Language Technologies in Education (SLaTE 2009)
will take place at Wroxall Abbey Estate, Warwickshire, UK on 3-5 September 2009.

For more information see:

www.sigslate.org

www.eee.bham.ac.uk/SLaTE2009

A popular and successful part of SLaTE 2007 was a 'demonstration session', where
participants demonstrated working systems and prototypes which showed applications
of Speech and Language Technology in education.  We plan to hold a similar session
at SLaTE 2009.

If you would like to demonstrate a system at SLaTE 2009 please contact Martin Russell
(m.j.russell at bham.ac.uk) with details of the system that you would
like to demonstrate and any requirements that you have to demonstrate your system.

The deadline for proposing demonstrations for SLaTE 2009 is 8th July 2009.

If you have any questions about this please contact me.

Martin

Professor Martin Russell
School of Electronic, Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
B15 2TT
UK