[Elsnet-list] Free E-Book Available: "Breaking the Language Barrier: A Game-Changing Approach"

Yao Ziyuan yaoziyuan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:46:44 CEST 2010

Free E-Book Available: "Breaking the Language Barrier: A Game-Changing Approach"

Hello All,

Machine translation is just one aspect in the more generalized
question of how to break the language barrier. Innovative approaches
to foreign language acquisition have opened up new paradigms for
machine translation and multilingual text generation.

I'm pleased to announce that the first version of my ebook "Breaking
the Language Barrier: A Game-Changing Approach" is now available. The
book discusses pioneering ideas that promise to revolutionize foreign
language acquisition and machine translation. Many of these ideas are
rarely available elsewhere.

PDF: http://www.bytecool.com/temp/break-lang-barrier.pdf
OpenOffice Document: http://www.bytecool.com/temp/break-lang-barrier.odt

Redistribution is copyright-free, free of charge and encouraged.

Comments are welcome at yaoziyuan at gmail.com.

Regards,
Yao Ziyuan
http://sites.google.com/site/yaoziyuan/