[Elsnet-list] FLoC 2010: Student Travel Grants
schweika.floc at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:18:38 CEST 2010
FLoC 2010: Student Travel Grants
The 2010 FEDERATED LOGIC CONFERENCE (FLoC'10) will be held in Edinburgh,
Scotland, U.K., on July 9-21, 2010. See http://www.floc-conference.org/.
FLoC'10 promises to be the premier scientific meeting in computational
logic in 2010. The following conferences will participate in FLoC:
- CAV 2010: Int'l Conference on Computer-Aided Verification
- CSF 2010: IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium
- ICLP 2010: Int'l Conference on Logic Programming
- IJCAR 2010: Int'l Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning
- ITP 2010: Int'l Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving
- LICS 2010: IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- RTA 2010: Int'l Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications
- SAT 2010: Int'l Conference on Theory and Applications of
The eight major conferences will be accompanied by more than fifty
workshops and other affiliated events.
FLoC has received funds to provide travel grants of up to $750 for
student participants of FLoC'10. Funds can be requested to cover
airfare and lodging. We expect to award about 100 grants.
Application deadline is May 3, 2010. Application form is available
You are subscribed to the FLoC 2010 mailing list.
To unsubscribe please send an email to majordomo at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
with the keywords unsubscribe floc2010 in the message body.
More information about the Elsnet-list