[Elsnet-list] Conference on Data Engineering and Internet Technology, Bali [EI Compendex, ISTP, IEEE Xplore]
cacs at cacs2010.org
Fri Aug 6 15:37:05 CEST 2010
Please forward to those who may be interested. Thanks.
2011 International Conference on Data Engineering and Internet Technology
15-17 March 2011, Bali, Indonesia
DEIT 2011 aims to bring together researchers and scientists from academia,
industry, and government laboratories to present new results and identify
future research directions in data engineering and internet technology.
All papers published in the DEIT 2011 proceedings will be included in the
IEEE Xplore and indexed in both Ei Compendex and ISTP. DEIT 2011 has
appeared in the IEEE Conferences (Conference Record # 17831, IEEE Catalog
Number: CFP1113L-CDR, ISBN: 978-1-4244-8581-9).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Computational algorithms/tools: data mining and knowledge recovery, data
* Database management and database technologies
* Intelligent information systems: artificial intelligence and expert
systems, embedded systems
* Data engineering applications: healthcare engineering, human-computer
systems, and MIS
* Internet Infornomics: e-Learning, e-Commerce, e-Business and e-Government,
globalization of information society
* Internet security: biometrics, boundary issues, broadband access
* Internet data management: case studies, monitoring and analysis, digital
* Web data engineering including search, crawling, data grids, data aspects
cloud computing, web-based application
* Other topics like mobile/wireless computing, modeling with UML, parallel
computing, hardware and software, internet architecture...
Bali is a favorite vacation destination for many nationalities. Bali's
natural attractions include miles of sandy beaches (many are well-known
amongst surfers), picturesque rice terraces, towering active volcanoes over
3,000 meters (10,000 ft.) high, fast flowing rivers, deep ravines, pristine
crater lakes, sacred caves, and lush tropical forests full of exotic
wildlife. The island's rich cultural heritage is visible everywhere - in
over 20,000 temples and palaces, in many colorful festivals and ceremonies,
in drama, music, and dance. You can experience Bali on many different
excursions and guided tours by coach, private car or "Big Bike", by boat or
by air plane. Come to Bali enjoying the beautiful environment and life
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 September 2010
Review Notification: 15 November 2010
Author Registration / Final Papers Deadline: 15 December 2010
To unsubscribe, reply with "unsubscribe elsnet-list at let.uu.nl" in your
email subject or the first line of the email body.
With kind regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list