[Elsnet-list] Launch of EPSRC Network on Vision and Language (V&L Net)

Anja Belz a.s.belz at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 18:59:15 CET 2010

Launch of EPSRC Network on Vision and Language (V&L Net)

We are pleased to announce the public launch today (1 February 2010) of
V&L Net, the Network on Vision and Language funded by the UK's Engineering
and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).

The main purpose of V&L Net is to stimulate and pump-prime research that
brings together computer vision and language processing technology through
a variety of networking activities and resources.

Please explore our website which has details on all aspects of V&L Net,
including how to become a member:

http://www.vlnet.org.uk

With best wishes,

Anja Belz and Dimitrios Makris