[Elsnet-list] Re: [CLARIN Members] CfP - LREC Workshop on Language Resource and Language Technology Standards – state of the art, emerging needs, and future devel opments

Horia-Nicolai Teodorescu hteodor at etc.tuiasi.ro
Sun Jan 17 11:54:29 CET 2010

Dear Laurent Romary,

This is an excellent proposal. My colleagues and I fully support it as a
long-needed issue to address. We would like to suggest to explicitly add
two topics to the topic list :

* "issues related to speech corpora / resources"

* " NL and speech corpora standardization and educational issues".

I also offer my commitment for supporting these issues as a member of the
organizing committee, if need is.

Sincerely yours,

Horia-Nicolai Teodorescu
SRoL speech corpora coordinator (CLARIN member)

---------
Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c.
Correspondent member, Romanian Academy

Vice-Rector for International Relations
"Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi
67, D. Mangeron Bd.
RECTORATE
700050 Iasi, ROMANIA
Phone +40-232-278-628 (Rectorate)
      +40-232-213737 ext. 215 (office)

Director
Institute for Computer Science of the Romanian Academy
Bd. Carol I nr. 8
700117 Iasi
Romania