[Elsnet-list] Early bird registration deadline extended for 3rd GATE training course!

Diana Maynard d.maynard at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 15:32:08 CEST 2010

Please distribute where appropriate. Apologies for multiple postings.

***Early bird registration has been extended until 15 July!***

The third GATE training course will take place in Montreal, Canada, from
August 30th to September 3rd 2010. This event will follow the format of
the earlier May 2010 course, but with the addition of a new training
track covering linked data and ontologies.

Further details on the material to be covered:
https://gate.ac.uk/family/training.html

Registration, travel and accommodation:
https://gate.ac.uk/conferences/montreal-2010/index.html

If you are a researcher using GATE, or a company looking to train their
staff in text analytics, you may also be interested in our optional
certification exam.

We also offer companies a sponsorship package; please contact us for
details.

We look forward to welcoming you in Montreal!