[Elsnet-list] Call for Papers ESSV2010

Hansjoerg Mixdorff mixdorff at beuth-hochschule.de
Mon Mar 29 18:28:20 CEST 2010

Apologies for multiple postings!

Call for Papers

21st Conference on Electronic Speech Signal Processing (ESSV)

8 - 10 September 2010 in Berlin

Dear friends of our conference series,

Also in the year 2010 the conference Electronic Speech Signal Processing will bring together those interested in speech technology in research and applications. After a long break the event will be once again held in Berlin, at Beuth University of Applied Sciences. Although this has traditionally been a German event, we also invite our colleagues from abroad to contribute. Therefore conference languages will be German and English. The conference will again focus on speech signal processing at large, with the following being potential topics of contributions, but not an exhaustive list:

  a.. Speech recognition and synthesis in embedded systems
  b.. Speech technology in vehicles
  c.. Speech technology and education
  d.. Speech technology for the disabled
  e.. Speech and multimedia
  f.. Applications to non-speech acoustic signals from biological, musical and technological fields
This time is the twenty-first that the ESSV takes place. As always the organizers strive to develop a scientifically sophisticated program reflecting the cutting edge of speech technology. We are relying on your active cooperation and invite you cordially to make a contribution in the form of a talk or a poster. The proceedings will be published as usual in the series "Studientexte zur Sprachkommunikation" of TUDpress publishing.

Paper Submission

More info about the proceedings, venue and accommodations will be updated regularly online at the following address:

http://public.beuth-hochschule.de/~mixdorff/essv2010/index_english.html.

You can also contact us by post, fax or E-mail at the following address:

Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin
Fachbereich Informatik und Medien
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Hansjörg Mixdorff
13353 Berlin
Luxemburger Straße 10

Tel: 030 4504 2364
Fax: 030 4505 2013
E-Mail: essv2010 at beuth-hochschule.de

Important Dates

  a.. Abstract Submission Deadline (max. 1 page):
  b.. Notification of Acceptance:
  c.. Deadline for conference papers to be published in the proceedings:
Local Organizers

Hansjörg Mixdorff
Sascha Fagel
Lutz Leutelt