[Elsnet-list] LREC2010 - Semitic workshop - May 17th, 2010

Khalid CHOUKRI choukri at elda.org
Fri May 7 11:38:39 CEST 2010

---------------  Apologies for cross-postings  ---------------

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that the program of our Workshop "Semitic
Languages", being
organized as a satellite event within LREC 2010 in Malta, is now
available at:
http://workshops.elda.org/sl2010/

The workshop will take place on Monday 17 May, starting at  9:15 and
closing at: 17:30;

We look forward to meeting you all in Malta

Best Regards,
Khalid Choukri on behalf of the Organizers

P.S. Please disseminate this information to your colleagues interested
by Language
Resources and Technologies and Semitic Languages