[Elsnet-list] Dependency Parser for German/French

Ce Wang hustwangce at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 13:03:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

We are using the tool MaltParser in our research work. Currently we
need to parse the German and the French texts, but the pre-trained
models for German and French don't come with the release of the tool.
Meanwhile, we don't want to train the tool by ourselves because we are
not really interested in this part. Moreover, we don't have expert
knowledge in this part, so we are afraid we can't obtain a good model
if we train it by ourselves.

If you have ever trained MaltParser on German/French, could you please
share the trained models with us? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Wang