[Elsnet-list] Invitation to the ICANNGA'11 Conference

ICANNGA organizing committee Icannga.LASPP at fri.uni-lj.si
Tue May 25 11:01:28 CEST 2010

Dear colleague!

Let us remind you of the 10th jubilee of the ICANNGA (International
Conference on Adaptive and Natural computiNG Algorithms) event to be
held in Ljubljana, Slovenia,  April 14-16, 2011. Please, take this note
as the kindest invitation to participate with your scientific
contribution to the conference.

All the details of the conference are available on the web page
http://www.icannga.com, including Call For Papers, topics of the
conference, registration details, key-note speakers, etc.

We are glad to add additional information. The best student paper(s)
will be awarded and the best estimated papers will be selected for the
publication in the extended version in the Springer's Computing journal,
with the impact factor of 0.783.

In case you hesitate to make a decision about the attendance, we suggest
you to visit our site that might persuade you to start preparing the
contribution for the ICANNGA'11,  also by offering a very solid
registration conditions and other curiosities. It will not only be the
scientific conference with the very promising plenary lectures of the
world-wide recognized speakers and traditionally good contributions, but
also social gathering with cultural and culinary speciality of the
country.

We are looking forward to receive a contribution from you. For any
questions, please do not hesitate to ask, via the links from the web
page.

With kind regards and best wishes,

                for Organizing committee of ICANNGA'11
                        Andrej Dobnikar