[Elsnet-list] IJE Call For Paper

CFP- CSC Journals cfp at cscjournals.org
Sat Sep 18 20:30:05 CEST 2010

***Apologies for cross-postings***

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
  Submission deadline; September 30 2010

The 4th volume and 5th issue of

International Journal of Engineering (IJE)

http://www.cscjournals.org/csc/description.php?JCode=IJE

BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES

International Journal of Engineering (IJE) is devoted in assimilating publications that document development and research results within the broad spectrum of subfields in the engineering sciences. The journal intends to disseminate knowledge in the various disciplines of the engineering field from theoretical, practical and analytical research to physical implications and theoretical or quantitative discussion intended for both academic and industrial progress.

Our intended audiences comprises of scientists, researchers, mathematicians, practicing engineers, among others working in Engineering and welcome them to exchange and share their expertise in their particular disciplines. We also encourage articles, interdisciplinary in nature. We welcome interested professionals to contribute into IJE research network by joining as an author of a peer-reviewed journal. Journal use an online, electronic submission process.

To build its International reputation, we are disseminating the publication information through Google Books, Google Scholar, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Open J Gate, ScientificCommons, Docstoc and many more. Our International Editors are working on establishing ISI listing and a good impact factor for IJE.

TOPICS of interest include but are not limited to:

The realm of International Journal of Engineering (IJE) extends, but not limited, to the following:

      ·      Agricultural Engineering
     ·Aerospace Engineering

      ·      Biomedical Engineering
     ·Chemical Engineering

      ·      Civil & Structural Engineering
     ·Computer Engineering

      ·      Control Systems Engineering
     ·Education Engineering

      ·      Electrical Engineering
     ·Electronic Engineering

      ·      Engineering Mathematics
     ·Engineering Science

      ·      Environmental Engineering
     ·Fluid Engineering

      ·      Geotechnical Engineering
     ·Industrial Engineering

      ·      Manufacturing Engineering
     ·Materials & Technology Engineering

      ·      Mechanical Engineering
     ·Mineral & Mining Engineering

      ·      Nuclear Engineering
     ·Optical Engineering

      ·      Petroleum Engineering
     ·Robotics & Automation Engineering

      ·      Telecommunications Engineering
     ·

IMPORTANT DATES FOR TECHNICAL PAPERS AND POSTERS:

Paper Submission: September 30 2010

Author Notification: November 01, 2010

Issue Publication: November / December 2010

For general inquiries regarding IJE; including contact information of IJE Editors, please visit http://www.cscjournals.org/csc/description.php?JCode=IJE or http://www.cscjournals.org.

Sincerely,
CFP-CSC Journals, Computer Science Journals
M-3-19, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603 6207 1607
Fax: 00603 6201 1664