[Elsnet-list] text mining consultant

Bettina Garai bgarai at carmaeurope.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 15:03:54 CEST 2010

Dear Sir

I wonder whether you can help me.
We are a London based company called CARMA International and are currently looking for a text mining consultant.

Please find below the job advert.

CARMA International, a leader and innovator in researching news media for major multinationals, is looking for a Senior / Managing Text-Mining Consultant with three to seven years' text-mining experience to join our Semantic division.

The Senior / Managing Consultant will work closely with our clients to agree research parameters; develop the semantic research input; manage all aspects of the production and QC, up to the final delivery to the client, including, where appropriate, rigorous analysis and writing of the data obtained into insightful reports.

Key to your success in this position will be a desire to make a real difference in your professional life; something we always strive to do for our clients.

Requirements for this position:

*        3-7 years experience in information/data mining technologies
*        Degree in business information systems or information management systems
*        Knowledge of information structuring languages (XML, etc.), natural-language processing techniques, and scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.)
*        Analytical / consulting abilities
*        Report writing  & communication skills

With kind regards

Bettina Garai

CARMA International Ltd
Royal Victoria Patriotic Building