[Elsnet-list] Change in conference date : Arabic Language Technology International Conference (ALTIC) 2011

sherif abdou Sherif.Abdou at altec-center.org
Thu Apr 7 05:49:11 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues;
As you know, Egypt has been through historical and transformative
times. Over the past few weeks we have been polling many of the
organizing and program committee members. The large sentiment is that
a June meeting may be still too early for some of those colleagues to
consider traveling to Egypt. Therefore, we are moving the ALTIC2011
conference to October 9-10, 2011.
This also requires modifying some of the other conference dates as follows:
Conference date: 9-10 October, 2011
Full paper Submission: June 24, 2011
Authors Notification: August 9, 2011
Final Paper Submission and Registration: September 9, 2011
The updated second conference call is attached with this email and can
be accessed at
 http://www.altec-center.org/conference/International_Conference_on_Arabic_Language_Technology.pdf
Also the dates of the competitions that are organized by ALTEC center
are changed as illustrated in the attached call.
The paper submission through the conference web site will be opened very soon.
Best regards and see you at ALTIC 2011,

Dr. Sherif Abdou
Conference Secretary General