[Elsnet-list] ELSNET Super Sale - ELSNET books now cheaper than ever!

Steven Krauwer s.krauwer at uu.nl
Mon Aug 29 12:10:48 CEST 2011

Dear subscribers of the ELSNET mailing lists,

The ELSNET Office has moved and we need to free up some space.
We have just started a special summer sale of ELSNET books,
with lower prices than ever!

Prices are in EURO, and include VAT:
- Corpus-based Methods in Language and Speech Processing: 10.60
- Lexicon Development for Speech and Language Processing: 15.90
- Robustness in Language and Speech Processing: 15.90
- Multimodality in Language and Speech Systems: 21.20
- Text- and Speech-triggered Information Access: 15.90
- European Corpus Initiative Multilingual Corpus (CD-ROM): 50.00

Visit our ordering page at
https://secure1.let.uu.nl/elsnet/sale.html

Please note that of some of the volumes we have only a few copies left.
Orders are processed on a first-come first-served basis.

Best regards,

Steven