[Elsnet-list] pls publish offer 6197
Ilona.Holtz at nuance.com
Thu Feb 17 17:03:02 CET 2011
JOB OFFER 6197
Nuance is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.
For more information, please see www.nuance.com.
For our office located in ULM / Germany we are currently looking for a full time
Research Engineer (m/f)
You will join an experienced research team which develops speech enhancement algorithms for hands-free telephony and for robust speech recognition in automotive and consumer applications. Our technology is deployed in millions of devices of renewed manufacturers world wide. The position is located at our development site in Ulm, Germany.
* Development of new technologies for robust multi-channel speech enhancement for consumer and living room applications
* Adaptation and extension of existing in-house technologies to the requirements of new applications
* Development of efficient algorithms for platforms with restricted CPU resources
* Analysis and evaluation of new technologies
* Joint optimization of the speech enhancement front-end in combination with Nuance's ASR technology
* Supervision of master students
* Building up of demonstrators
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
* Engineer with diploma/master degree in electrical engineering
* Strong academic background in digital signal processing, speech and audio processing
* Strong programming skills in C and MATLAB
* Fluent in German and English (both written and oral)
At Nuance Communications we believe our people are our most valuable asset.
We offer competitive compensation packages and we offer you career development opportunities in a challenging technical but casual work environment.
As a Nuance team member you will work within a dynamic international team operating worldwide. Be part of our success and visit our career center for more information www.nuance.com/company/careers/ .
Does Nuance speak to you?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application with reference number 1-6197 including earliest starting date and salary expectations via e-mail to ilona.holtz at nuance.com
ILONA ALEXANDRA HOLTZ
Recruiter - Employment Specialist DACH
Nuance Communications Aachen GmbH
D-89077 Ulm, Germany
WWW.NUANCE.COM The experience speaks for itself (tm)
Geschäftsführung/Director: Jan Anthierens
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Aachen
Registergericht/Court of Registration: Aachen
Reg. Nr.: HRB 11872
USt-ID/VAT: DE 813191696
More information about the Elsnet-list