[Elsnet-list] Summer Internships at Telefonica Research

XAVIER ANGUERA MIRO xanguera at tid.es
Tue Feb 22 22:43:57 CET 2011

Internship positions available at Telefonica Research this upcoming summer (May-July or June-August)

on audio-visual signal processing,  and in particular on the area of multimodal video copy detection.

Telefonica Research Lab, Barcelona started in November 2006 and is now

growing strong. We are a multidisciplinary and international research team

working several areas of internet and multimedia.

We accept PhD student intern applications all year around and we have

slots for short-term as well as long-term academic visitors.

Interns will collaborate with one or more top-researchers in our lab.

Scientific excellence is very important to us and we regularly publish

our work in top venues.

Our lab is located in vibrant Barcelona, a historic Mediterranean city

with lively urban culture, amazing Gaudi architecture, beautiful

beaches and a growing center for international research. In addition,

weather is sunny and pleasant all year-round...

To apply for an intern position, please send an e-mail

to careers_research at tid.es<mailto:careers_research at tid.es> and to xanguera at tid.es, attaching your CV.

------
Xavier Anguera, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Multimedia research group
Telefonica R&D
Tlf: +34 93 365 3203
Linkedin: http://es.linkedin.com/in/xanguera
Twitter: http://twitter.com/xanguera
Website: http://www.xavieranguera.com/

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.