[Elsnet-list] Placing a job offer

yayoi.suzuki yayoi.suzuki at nict.go.jp
Fri Jan 14 08:52:53 CET 2011

Dear secretariat of ELSNET

We sincerely would like to post our job opening on you web site.
We, Spoken Language Communication Group, Knowledge Creating
Communication Research Center, NICT, Japan, seeks a candidate of researcher.

The detail is:
http://www2.nict.go.jp/m/m612/tempstaffinfo/exr-e/H23/R-87.pdf

Our official institute name is:
Spoken Language Communication Group
Knowledge Creating Communication Research Center
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
※The division name may be changed under a revision to company's
organization next year.

Please let us know if there are any requirements for the posting.

Yayoi Suzuki, Research assistant
Advanced Speech Translation Decoder Team,
Spoken Language Communication Group,
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan
http://www.nict.go.jp/index.html