[Elsnet-list] Call for papers: Genetic Algorithms Track at GECCO 2011
James.Smith at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 11:25:40 CET 2011
Your are cordially invited to contribute to the Genetic Algorithm Track at the
forthcoming Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2011)
to take place in Dublin, Ireland during July 12-16, 2011.
for more information on about this track and GECCO 2011.
The Genetic Algorithm (GA) track has always been the largest scientific track at GECCO. GEECO is the largest conference in the field of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation, and the GA track has a history of publishing high-quality, ground-breaking research dating back to its origins in the ICGA conferences in the early 1980s. As a large and diverse track, the GA track will be an excellent opportunity to present and discuss your research/application with experts and participants of GECCO.
We invite submissions to the GA track that present original work on all aspects of genetic algorithms, including, but not limited to:
• Practical and theoretical aspects of GAs
• Design of new GAs (including representation and operators)
• Improvements over existing algorithms
• Comparisons with other methods / empirical performance analysis
• Hybrid approaches
• New application areas
• Handling uncertainty (dynamic and stochastic problems, robustness)
• Interactive GAs
• Co-evolutionary algorithms
Tuning and adapting parameters
genetic algorithms, evolutionary algorithms, recombination, mutation, selection, representations, operators, parameters, adaptation, uncertainty
As a large and diverse track, the GA track will be an excellent opportunity to present and discuss your research/application with experts and participants of GECCO.
You can find full details of how to prepare and submit your papers here.<http://www.sigevo.org/gecco-2011/papers.html>
* Papers should follow the ACM template and be no more than 8 pages in length.
* GECCO uses a double blind reviewing system, so your paper should be anoymous.
* Please remember to include the Track category on your paper.
* Submission deadline: January 26, 2011
* Notification of paper acceptance: March 23, 2011
* Camera-ready submission: April 18, 2011
* GECCO-2011 Conference: July 12-16, 2011
Jim Smith and Gusz Eiben
Dr Jim Smith
Reader in Artificial Intelligence
Department of Computer Science
University of the West of England
BS16 1QY, UK
t: +44 117 3283161
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list