[Elsnet-list] CADE 23: Call for participation
carsten at itu.dk
Thu Jun 2 18:54:29 CEST 2011
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
23rd International Conference on
July 31 - August 5, 2011
CADE is the major forum for the
presentation of research in
all aspects of automated deduction. The
will include invited talks, paper presentations,
descriptions, workshops, tutorials, and system
Registration, accomodation, and
travel/visa information for CADE 23
and all the affiliated workshops and
tutorials can be found on
the CADE 23 web pages
Accomodation: 11 June 2011
* Early Registration Deadline: 18 June 2011
* Workshops/Tutorials: 31 July-1 August 2011
* Main Conference: 2-5
* Presentation of 4 invited talks
Presentation of 28 regular research papers
* Presentation of 7 system
* Presentation of the Herbrand Award to Nachum Dershowitz
* 6 workshops, 6 tutorials, CASC competition
Claessen, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
* Byron Cook, Microsoft
Research Cambridge, and
Queen Mary, University of London, United
* Xavier Leroy, INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt, France
Ranta, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
* BOOGIE 2011: The
First International Workshop
on Intermediate Verification Languages.
Thedu 11: CTP Components for Educational Software.
International Workshop on Proof Search
in Axiomatic Theories and Type
* PxTP: First Workshop on Proof eXchange for Theorem
* ATE 2011: The first Workshop on Automated Theory
* UNIF 2011: The International Workshop on
* First-Order Theorem proving and Vampire.
Grammatical Framework: A Hands-On Introduction.
* Model Checking Modulo
Theories: Theory and Practice.
* Practical Computer Formalization of
Mathematics Using Mizar.
* Practical Reasoning with Quantified Boolean
* Computational Logic and Human Thinking.
CASC, the CADE ATP System Competition.
WOODY BLEDSOE STUDENT TRAVEL
The Woody Bledsoe Student
Travel Award is intended to enable
selected students to attend the
Conference on Automated Deduction
(CADE) and associated events by
covering a large part of their expenses.
The winners of the travel
award will be (partially) reimbursed for
their conference registration,
transportation, and accommodation
expenses (past awards have varied, but
have typically been been
between 150-600 Euro, depending on the degree
of active participation
and the distance that needs to be
Preference will be given to students who are author or
of a paper at the conference or who contributed to an
event, and do not have alternative funding. However, also
in other situations are very much encouraged to apply.
CADE 23 web pages for more information, including information
on how to
apply. The deadline for applications is 25 June 2011.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list