[Elsnet-list] PHD POSITIONS IN ADVANCED MULTIMEDIA ACCESS
ordelman at ewi.utwente.nl
Mon Jun 27 09:22:45 CEST 2011
PHD POSITIONS IN ADVANCED MULTIMEDIA ACCESS
The University of Twente (The Netherlands) has two PhD positions available
for research on:
1. Audiovisual content linking: on various aspects of linking audiovisual
content to (associated) multimedia resources using automatic content
analysis (audio/speech/visual) and user interaction.
2. Rich speech retrieval: on improving the search of audiovisual content by
the identification of complex¹ semantic entities in audio (such as quotes,
answers, speech acts, negations, stances) based on (para-)linguistic
features from audio and speech analysis.
· MSc. degree in computer science, natural language processing, or a related
· Willingness to combine fundamental scientific work with
application-oriented research in order to solve real-world problems
· Good programming skills
· Affinity with automatic multimedia content analysis, multimedia search and
semantic web technologies.
· Team player with good communication skills, in writing as well as oral.
For more information and submission of application letter please visit:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list