[Elsnet-list] Final CFP: SiMPE Workshop at ACM MobileHCI, Stockholm (Submission Deadline: May 06)
rnitendra at in.ibm.com
Wed May 4 06:35:53 CEST 2011
Call for Papers
6th Workshop on Speech in Mobile and Pervasive Environments
(in conjunction with ACM MobileHCI 2011)
August 30, 2011
Topics of Interest
All areas that enable, optimize or enhance speech in mobile and pervasive
environments and devices:
v Multimodal User Interfaces for Mobile Devices
v Speech Interfaces/Applications for Developing Regions
v Speech User Interaction in Cars
v Multilingual Speech Recognition
v Robust Speech Recognition in Noisy and Resource-Constrained
v Memory/Energy Efficient Algorithms
v Protocols and Standards for Speech Applications
v Mobile Application Adaptation and Learning
v Design and Usability Testing of Mobile Interfaces
v User Modelling
We seek original, unpublished papers in the following three categories:
(a) Position papers, (b) Early results or work-in-progress, or, (c) Full
Papers should be of 4-8 pages in length in the MobileHCI publication
format. All submissions should be in PDF and should be submitted
electronically through the workshop submission website,
For further information, contact: simpe11 at easychair.org.
Ø Submission Deadline: May 6th, 2011 (11:59 PM Stockholm Time)
Ø Notification of Acceptance: May 17th, 2011
Ø Early Registration Deadline: TBA
Ø Workshop: 9:00AM -- 5:30PM, August 30, 2011
· Alex Acero, Microsoft, USA.
· Matthew Aylett, University of Edinburgh, UK.
· Péter Boda, Nokia Research Center, Finland.
· Lou Boves, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
· Nobuo Hataoka, Tohoku Institute of Technology, Japan.
· Matt Jones, Swansea University, UK.
· Anirudha Joshi, IIT Bombay, India.
· Yoon Kim, Novauris Technologies, USA.
· Lars Bo Larsen, Aalborg University, Denmark.
· Michael McTear, University of Ulster, Ireland.
· Shrikanth S. Narayanan, USC, USA.
· Antonio M. Peinado, Universidad de Granada, Spain.
· Ian Pitt, University College Cork, Ireland.
· Mike Phillips, Vlingo, USA.
· Amit A. Nanavati, IBM Research, India.
· Nitendra Rajput, IBM Research, India.
· Alexander I. Rudnicky, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
· Markku Turunen, University of Tampere, Finland.
· Andrew Kun, University of New Hampshire, USA.
· Tim Paek, Microsoft Research, USA.
· Ivan Tashev, Microsoft Research, USA.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list