[Elsnet-list] conference INFuture2011: Information Sciences and e-Society

INfuture Conference infuture at infoz.ffzg.hr
Wed May 18 15:12:39 CEST 2011

Dear Sir,

Would you be so kind to include our conference

INFuture2011: “Information Sciences and e-Society”
Zagreb, Croatia, 9-11 November 2011
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture

For the organising committee:
Ph. D. Sanja Seljan
Department of Information Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Zagreb, Croatia
infuture at infoz.ffzg.hr

We invite you to

The Future of Information Sciences
INFuture2011: "Information Sciences and e-Society"
9-11 November 2011, Zagreb, Croatia
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture

CALL FOR PAPERS

Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb, Croatia is organizing 3rd international conference on basic research and applications of leading advances in the field of information sciences related to the e-Society.

The INFuture2011 conference will be held in Zagreb from 9 to 11 November 2011.

The scope of the Conference includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- e-society
- e-services, e-government and business applications
- e-learning
- visual communication
- communicating heritage
- natural language processing
- language technologies
- digital preservation
- special session: doctoral colloquium (doctoral candidates present their research interests)

We also encourage papers on human-computer interaction, multimedia solutions, social networks research, advanced solutions for mobile cultural heritage services, virtual learning environ¬ments, cultural heritage management, research and application of natural language processing techniques, solutions for digital lexicography, document and record management, digitization of cultural heritage materials, long-term preservation of digital materials, repositories. We welcome best practices and business applications in digital archives, libraries etc., and other related domains.

Official language of the conference is English.

All abstracts and papers should be written according to the conference submission guidelines and uploaded through the conference online submission system (http://www.ffzg.hr/infuture).

All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and on DVD.

Important dates:
31 May 2011 Deadline for expression of interest (200-300 words):
1 June 2011 Deadline for camera-ready papers: 	(will be exteded)
1 July 2011 Paper reviews no later than:
1 August 2011 Submission of corrected papers:
9-11 November 2011 Conference