[Elsnet-list] Up to 4 PhD positions at the Speech group at KTH, Stockholm

Jonas Beskow beskow at kth.se
Thu Nov 17 11:06:39 CET 2011

There are up to 4 PhD postitions in Speech Technology and Communication
open at KTH in Stockholm.

The goal of the positions is to contribute to the research foundation for
speech technology in tomorrow's conversational systems.

*Anticipated specializations*

   - Conversational human-robot interaction
   - Speech synthesis for human-like dialog
   - Avatars that interact through speech, gesture or sign language
   - Studies of situation-sensitive dialogue behavior

For more information about our current projects go to our projects
page<http://www.speech.kth.se/speech/speech_about.html>
.

The positions are salaried 4 year employments, presently starting at 2600
euro/month increasing to 3200 euro/month for the last year. Free tuition.

To get information about how to apply for the positions go to KTH's main
website: English<http://www.kth.se/om/work-at-kth/vacancies/phd-students-in-speech-technology-and-communication-1.205567?l=en_UK>and
Svenska<http://www.kth.se/om/work-at-kth/lediga-anstallningar/Assignmentview.aspx?guid=F4BB72F2-E933-4573-A9B8-E6EDB3A79CA4&templateid=0&l=sv_SE>

Closing date is Dec 15.

--