[Elsnet-list] Jobs: Language modeling and Linguistics positions at Nuance

Gruhn, Rainer Rainer.Gruhn at nuance.com
Fri Apr 27 10:32:22 CEST 2012

The language modeling group of Nuance Dragon Research has several
openings for linguists and engineers. Please send an email with your CV
directly to rainer.gruhn at nuance.com if you are interested.

https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/7471/job

Job Location: Montreal/CA, Aachen/DE or Burlington/US-MA
Job Rank: Senior Research Engineer

Specialty Areas: Perl and/or Python; Language Modeling
Required Languages: English

Nuance is looking for an experienced engineer with background in ASR or
text processing and BSc or Master degree. Focus of this position is to increase
efficiency and bring new features to the language model training tools.

https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6794/job

Job Location: Merelbeke/BE
Job Rank: Linguist Engineer

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Phonetics; Perl or Python; NLP
Required Languages: English, Arabic, Hebrew, others welcome

Nuance Communications, Inc. is looking for computational linguists for speech
recognition projects. This is a contract work opportunity of 1 year duration for
computational linguists.

https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6278/job

Job Location: Burlington/US-MA or tbd.
Job Rank: Senior Research Engineer

Specialty Areas: Perl or Python, web design, linguistics
Required Language: English

This position will work on the linguistic development framework for
the construction, maintenance, and support of language-model data
packs for Speech Recognition products.

https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/7338/job

Job Location: Ulm/DE, Burlington/US-MA or Seattle/US
Job Rank: paid internship

Specialty Areas: Python, HTML, web scraping
Required Language: English

We are looking for students to help us harvest text from the web
for language modeling. Contract duration and weekly hours tbd.

We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options,
employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and
a casual yet technically challenging work environment.  Join our dynamic,
entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of
continuing success.  Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

RAINER  GRUHN
Manager LM Research Tools, Mobility R&D

Nuance Communications Aachen GmbH Site Ulm
Soeflinger Str. 100
89077 Ulm
Germany

rainer.gruhn at nuance.com