[Elsnet-list] MediaEval 2012 Survey: Interested in participating? Please fill in the survey

Gareth Jones Gareth.Jones at computing.dcu.ie
Sun Jan 29 22:47:16 CET 2012

Dear colleague,

MediaEval is a multimedia retrieval benchmark focusing on multimodal,
contextual and social aspects of multimedia. Further details are
avaiable at: http://www.multimediaeval.org/.

The MediaEval 2012 season kicks off with the MediaEval 2012 Survey. We
would like to invite you to take part in the survey. We are interested
to collect your opinions on which tasks of a number of proposed tasks
should be run in MediaEval 2012:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mediaeval2012tasksurvey

The survey will take you 5 minutes if you fill in only the main
questions and about 20 minutes if you chose to answer all the additional
questions and give comments (which we encourage).

Our goal is to have the survey filled out by as many researchers as
possible by the end of the first week of February -- please fill out the
survey yourself and also pass this mail along to colleagues in the field
of multimedia, speech technology and information retrieval.

The MediaEval 2012 task list will be finalized in mid-February and sign
up will open soon after. Please be sure to fill your email address in on
the first page of the survey if you would like to receive a mail when
sign up opens.

See http://www.multimediaeval.org for further information. Note that
this year runs will be due early to mid-September and the workshop will
be held early October (i.e., a month later than last year).

Thank you for taking the time to contribute your feedback.

Please contact Martha Larson (m.a.larson at tudelft.nl) if you have any
questions.