[Elsnet-list] job opportunity - Turin / Italy - Voice Developer - Text to Speech
Ilona.Holtz at nuance.com
Fri Jun 1 16:36:12 CEST 2012
Nuance is a leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.
As a contributing member of Nuance, you will work within a dynamic team environment to develop, support, market and sell our award-winning software applications. We offer competitive compensation packages and a casual work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team that operates worldwide (Europe, US, APAC). Be a part of our fast growing track of continuing success.
For more information, please see www.nuance.com.
Nuance is an equal opportunity employer.
For our office in Turin / Italy we are currently looking for a fulltime
Voice Developer (m/f)
Speech Technology Automotive
· Develop voices for the range of Nuance Text-to-Speech Products.
* Processing speech data for text-to-speech speech data bases
* Supervising native contractors in annotation of speech databases
* Creating speech databases
* Building text-to-speech voices
* Testing and product development of the TTS voice
* Testing and quality assessment of the integrated system
* MSc degree in phonetics, computational linguistics or another relevant field.
* first working experience
* Working in Windows and Unix/Linux environment
* Strong sense of precision and quality in your daily job
* Fluent in English
* Understanding of phonological and phonetic concepts
* Ability to interpret spectrograms
* Ability to write high quality documentation
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Good problem solving, analytic skills and troubleshooting skills
* Basic experience with scripting languages like Perl or Python
* Experience with acoustic phonetics
* Experience in text-to-speech voice development
* Speaking other languages
* Experience using tools such as Audition or Praat
At Nuance Communications we believe our people are our most valuable asset.
We offer competitive compensation packages and we offer you career development opportunities in a challenging technical but casual work environment.
As a Nuance team member you will work within a dynamic international team operating worldwide.
Does Nuance speak to you?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your English CV including earliest starting date and salary expectations via our Recruiting tool https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/7804/job.
Nuance's Mobility Division builds innovative, intelligent and intuitive touch and speech interfaces to simplify and enhance the way people interact with mobile devices, applications, and services. Nuance Mobile solutions make mobile devices and in-car systems easier to use, automate customer self-service, and optimize the access and discovery of even the most advanced mobile applications and content - regardless of technical know-how, location, environment, or physical and literacy capabilities.
ILONA ALEXANDRA HOLTZ
Recruiter - Employment Specialist DACH
Nuance Communications Aachen GmbH
D-89077 Ulm, Germany
Fon +49 731 - 379 50 1166
Fax +49 731 - 379 50 1106 (Zentrale)
Mobil +49 170 56 15 235
WWW.NUANCE.COM<http://www.nuance.com/> The experience speaks for itself (tm)
Geschäftsführung/Director: Jan Anthierens
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Aachen
Registergericht/Court of Registration: Aachen
Reg. Nr.: HRB 11872
USt-ID/VAT: DE 813191696
This electronic transmission and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is transmitted for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any further distribution or copying is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please inform the sender immediately, do not use it or disclose its contents and delete it from your system. Please note that Nuance cannot guarantee that the transmission will be secure or error-free.
Experience Nuance in the web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QbXebhiag&list=UUtmZ1Vk2yFJkOe1DYQwLgag&index=1&feature=plcp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list