[Elsnet-list] position as Professor in Computational Linguistics

Svetlana Tchistiakova svetlana at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 7 17:51:12 CEST 2012

Dear Professor Abelin,

Thank you for your email message regarding a vacancy at University of
Gothenburg. Unfortunately, the LINGUIST List does not accept job
announcements via email; however we do wish to get your information
out to our readers as quickly and completely as possible. In order
that we might do that, please resubmit your information via our online
webform, which you can find at the URL below:

http://linguistlist.org/jobs/job-submit0.cfm

The webform will 1) ensure that all pertinent information is
collected, 2) allow you to emphasize information, such as linguistics
specialty or job title 3) create an entry in our searchable jobs
database, 4) create a webpage on our site for your announcement, and
5) generate an email of the announcement to our 27,000 subscribers
worldwide.

I think you will find it simple to use, but if you have any problems
or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, or send
an email to jobs at linguistlist.org.

Thank you for supporting LINGUIST List!

Best regards,

Svetlana