[Elsnet-list] job offer Aachen / Germany
Ilona.Holtz at nuance.com
Mon Jun 18 15:44:55 CEST 2012
Nuance is a leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.
As a contributing member of Nuance, you will work within a dynamic team environment to develop, support, market and sell our award-winning software applications. We offer competitive compensation packages and a casual work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team that operates worldwide (Europe, US, APAC). Be a part of our fast growing track of continuing success.
For more information, please see www.nuance.com.
Nuance is an equal opportunity employer.
For our office located in Aachen near Cologne / Germany we are currently looking for fulltime
Research Scientist (m/f)
Acoustic Modeling Research
The position is targeted towards R&D for preparing server-side ASR (NVC) for the distant-talk audio data as in the DTV scenario. On top, the position is in charge of the distant-talk language roll-out.
· Research into approaching server-side ASR on distant-talk speech data, acoustic modeling, adaptation, preprocessing and simulation of distant-talk data audio, ASR front-end, noise-robustness, de-reverberation
· Language roll-out of distant-talk server-side ASR configurations
· Contribution to ASR research tools and experimental framework
· Collaboration with embedded speech processing teams on on-client speech processing with the focus of server-side ASR performance
· B.S/B.E., M.S/M.E or Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Comp. Linguistics or equivalent required.
· Experience with Linux, Windows, and scripting languages (Perl, python, shell, cmd, ...)
· Programming skills (C/C++, ...)
· Interest in Automatic Speech Recognition and speech signal processing
· Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with large compute clusters and parallization
* Fair knowledge of client/server architectures, TCP/IP, HTTP, XML
* Knowledge and experience around Automatic Speech Recognition and speech signal processing
At Nuance Communications we believe our people are our most valuable asset.
We offer competitive compensation packages and we offer you career development opportunities in a challenging technical but casual work environment.
As a Nuance team member you will work within a dynamic international team operating worldwide.
Does Nuance speak to you?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your English CV including earliest starting date and salary expectations via our Recruiting tool https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/7700/job .
Recruiting DACH * Nuance Communications * Ilona Holtz * Söflinger Straße 100 *89077 Ulm Germany
Nuance's Mobility Division builds innovative, intelligent and intuitive touch and speech interfaces to simplify and enhance the way people interact with mobile devices, applications, and services. Nuance Mobile solutions make mobile devices and in-car systems easier to use, automate customer self-service, and optimize the access and discovery of even the most advanced mobile applications and content - regardless of technical know-how, location, environment, or physical and literacy capabilities.
ILONA ALEXANDRA HOLTZ
Recruiter - Employment Specialist DACH
Nuance Communications Aachen GmbH
D-89077 Ulm, Germany
Fon +49 731 - 379 50 1166
Fax +49 731 - 379 50 1106 (Zentrale)
Mobil +49 170 56 15 235
WWW.NUANCE.COM<http://www.nuance.com/> The experience speaks for itself (tm)
Geschäftsführung/Director: Jan Anthierens
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Aachen
Registergericht/Court of Registration: Aachen
Reg. Nr.: HRB 11872
USt-ID/VAT: DE 813191696
This electronic transmission and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is transmitted for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any further distribution or copying is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please inform the sender immediately, do not use it or disclose its contents and delete it from your system. Please note that Nuance cannot guarantee that the transmission will be secure or error-free.
Experience Nuance in the web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QbXebhiag&list=UUtmZ1Vk2yFJkOe1DYQwLgag&index=1&feature=plcp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list