[Elsnet-list] Job: Software Developer Position at SemanticEdge (Berlin)

Susanne Dirks susanne.dirks at semanticedge.com
Fri Nov 9 09:04:47 CET 2012

SemanticEdge GmbH is a leading application provider in the field of intelligent Voice User
Interfaces and multimodal speech applications.

For our office located in *Berlin *we are currently looking for a fulltime

*Software Developer(m/f)
*

**

The ideal candidate will be a German native speaker with a university degree in computer science
with focus on Artificial Intelligence and language technologies.

However, we also invite other graduates with programming experience, excellent analytical skills and
a strong affinity to language related applications to apply for this job.

As a member of an interdisciplinary team of computer scientists and computational linguists, you
will work on the improvement of our Eclipse-based IDE and help to implement speech based and
multimodal application for our customers.

To be able to fulfill these tasks, you should have the following essential skills:

  * Degree in computer science, computational linguistics, applied mathematics or a related field
  * Good software engineering skills (Java, C++)
  * Development experience with Java frameworks
  * Experience in model-based software development (e.g. EMF)
  * Solid written and oral communication skills in German and English

Further desired skills are:

  * Knowledge of webapplication development with GWT or other frameworks
  * Experience in programming Eclipse Plug-Ins
  * Knowledge of scripting languages (Javascript, Perl, Ruby)
  * Test tools (z.B. HTMLUnit, Selenium, DBUnit)

We offer an outstanding technological profile in a dynamically developing market, a competitive
salary and the possibility to participate in a highly motivated team. **

If you are interested in joining our team, please send your English CV including earliest starting
date and salary expectations to

Mr. Lupo Pape (+49 30 34507710 or lupo.pape at semanticedge.com)
SemanticEdge GmbH, Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 10-11, 10553 Berlin, Germany

--
dr. susanne dirks
------------------

tel +49-30-345077-70
fax +49-30-345077-77

semanticedge gmbh
kaiserin-augusta-allee 10-11
10553 berlin
deutschland

http://www.semanticedge.de

geschäftsführer: dr. ralf köhrbrück, dr. lupo pape
HRB 84682
amtsgericht charlottenburg