[Elsnet-list] Job Posting

Frank Odia fodia at bigdata-careers.com
Thu Nov 29 01:04:35 CET 2012

Job Title: Natural Dialogue Engineering and Architect Openings, Contract or Perm, Visa Sponsorhip

Location: Boston,MA, Montreal Canada, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, Aachen Germany

Big Data Careers is currently working with a client who is the leader in natural dialogue processing. We are looking for candidates that are experts in the design of real life advanced dialog applications. enhance our advanced dialog architecture. Positions are available in Boston, MA and Montreal Canada, Sunnyvale, CA or Seattle, WA. Visa sponsorship is available for international candidates

The candidate will also work  on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on real-world applications.  The main focus of this is to enhance our advanced dialog architecture so that it can allow application developers to author rapidly and intuitively, and tune systematically, highly performing, potentially multi-modal, natural dialog systems.

Develop and support real-life advanced-dialog applications, systematically improving their performance and transferring know-how to application groups

Improve existing dialog architecture so that;
General dialog strategies such as corrections, choice navigation, error detection comes for free from the architecture instead of being programmatically added for each application
Re-usability from previous applications is optimized
Necessary application specific input/configuration are intuitive and centralized so that  application development is quick and well-defined.

Requires: MA or PhD. Strong algorithmic and software skills, especially in Java and in designing architectures that generalize well. AI and agent-based programming, speech, natural language processing, experience with Dialog systems, knowledge representation & ontology design, machine learning, data mining and keen interest in applied research are all preferred skills for this role.

Contact Info:Resumes can be send to jobs at bigdata-careers.com

No fees to applicants

Sincerely Frank Odia

Big Data Careers