[Elsnet-list] Research survey

Brian Plüss b.pluss at open.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 23:20:27 CEST 2012

(Apologies for cross-postings)

Dear ELSNET members,

If you can spare a few minutes, please help our research by completing this survey on how people perceive verbal behaviour in political interviews:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2ZTCT6B

The entire survey should take about 20 minutes to complete, *but* if you do not have that amount of time to spare, please complete as much of it as you can and then skip through the rest until you get to the final page

There is a treat at the end of the survey, where you can watch a few rather amusing interactions we have come across during our research.

Thanks for your help!

Brian Plüss
Natural Language Generation Group
Computing Department