[Elsnet-list] Job: Senior Researcher in Computational Linguistics @ Vicomtech-IK4
Arantza Del Pozo
adelpozo at vicomtech.org
Fri Sep 28 14:18:52 CEST 2012
Vicomtech-IK4, an international applied research centre in Visual
Communication Technologies located in San Sebastian (Spain) is looking for
Researcher in Computational Linguistics. We are looking for someone who
experience in linguistics and software engineering, with research interests
in Natural Language
Processing and special focus on Machine Translation, and also motivated by
the transfer of this
knowledge into real world applications by building advanced research
prototypes developed to
solve real needs. The selected candidate will have an important role in the
Human Speech and
Language Technologies Department, including advanced research, project
responsibilities and technical leadership in high profile EU projects.
- Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics or related field.
- Experience in Machine Translation is desired.
- Good Written and Spoken Spanish and English. Any other languages will be
If you are:
- An accomplished researcher with management abilities and interests.
- A team player with an ambitious and creative personality.
- A multi-cultural research environment.
- A multidisciplinary research team.
- A group active in the international Human Speech and Language Technologies
- The opportunity to develop management as well as research skills.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter describing your
experience and interest in
the position to:
Dr.-Ing. Jorge Posada (Associate Director)
E-mail: jposada at vicomtech.org
Telephone: +34 943 30 92 30
Deadline for submission: Open until filled
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list