[Elsnet-list] INFuture2013: Information Governance – Call for Papers

INFuture Conference infuture.conference at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:24:04 CEST 2013

Dear Madam/Sir,

Department of Information and Communication Sciences,

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,

University of Zagreb, Croatia

organises

4th international conference

The Future of Information Sciences – *INFuture2013: Information Governance*

in Zagreb, *6-8 November 2013.*

Conference web-page: http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/

*Topics:*

    1. Theory and Methodology of Information Governance (IG)

    2. Knowledge Management (KM)

    3. EU Infrastructure Integration

    4. Applications for e-Society and e-Government

    5. Enterprise 2.0

    6. Cloud Services

    7. Language Technologies

    8. Semantic Web

    9. Digital Curation

    10. New Challenges in Interdisciplinary Education

Topics in detail, along with other important information, can be found at
the conference web-page.

Deadline for camera-ready papers: *1 June 2013*

The official language of the conference is English. Papers undergo
international blind peer review and are indexed in relevant databases.

We also invite *EU projects* to consider *dissemination of project results*,
relevant to the indicated topics, through the INFuture2013 conference.

*Call for sponsorship* is open!

Download call for papers in PDF:
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/infuture/INFuture2013-CfP.pdf

Conference web-page: http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/

Conference mail: infuture.conference at gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/INFuture/187858744568771?v=wall#%21/pages/INFuture/187858744568771?v=wall>

Join INFuture on
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/INFuture2013-Information-Governance-4883503/about>

We are looking forward to your participation!

--
INFuture2013 Organisation Team
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture